Coconut rice is easy to cook and goes well with Thai and Indian dishes. This preparation uses Jasmine rice.
- 2 cups Jasmine rice
- 400 ml Coco Mama Coconut milk
- 1 and half cups of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Rinse Jasmine rice several times till the water runs clear. Drain excess water and add it to a medium sized pot.
- Add Coco Mama coconut milk, water, salt and sugar to the pot of rice
- Bring the mixture to a boil on high heat
- Once the mixture starts to boil, bring down the heat to low
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes
- Uncover after 20 minutes and cook for 5 minutes
- Turn off stove, wait for a couple of minutes and then serve.